Software Engineering Schools in Connecticut
Software engineering schools in Connecticut offer a wide variety of educational degrees and programs that prepare students for a career in software engineering. Two and four-year degree options are available. An associate’s degree can be obtained in two years and a bachelor’s degree can be received in four years. Typical studies for either degree programs include a variety of basic programming, software design, software analysis, scientific basics of computer software, mathematical basics of software, and software maintenance. Most software engineering schools in Connecticut are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. Sophisticated labs and engineering departments are available to students at most Connecticut schools.
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Connecticut
Sorry, we didn't find any matching schools. However, you may want to explore other schools offering related programs.Matching School Ads
- AASIT - Programming and Software Development
- AAS in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Information Systems Technology
Discover the Advantages of Porter and Chester . At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success.
- Electrician: Industrial, Commercial, Residential
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Information Technology
- And more...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Associate of Science Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Science