Software Engineering Schools in Connecticut
Software engineering schools in Connecticut offer a wide variety of educational degrees and programs that prepare students for a career in software engineering. Two and four-year degree options are available. An associate’s degree can be obtained in two years and a bachelor’s degree can be received in four years. Typical studies for either degree programs include a variety of basic programming, software design, software analysis, scientific basics of computer software, mathematical basics of software, and software maintenance. Most software engineering schools in Connecticut are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. Sophisticated labs and engineering departments are available to students at most Connecticut schools.
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Connecticut
Sorry, we didn't find any matching schools. However, you may want to explore other schools offering related programs.Matching School Ads
- PC Maintenance and Repair
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AASIT - Multiplatform Software Development
- AAS in Information Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Associate in Science in Software Engineering Technology
- Associate in Science in Network Engineering and Computer Servicing Technology
- Associate in Science in Information Technology
- And more...
- PC Repair
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields.
- Information Technology - Eve
- Information Technology - Day
- Networking & Technical Support Specialist - Eve
- And more...